Create your Public Donations Page
- After completing your fundraiser merchant account, Accept the FC Link and WePay Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policies by selecting the check boxes. Then select Get Started.
- This next section is where you can add your fundraiser name, add a video, crest/logo, etc. You can edit this section at a later time if needed. Below is a list of all the fields and a brief description.
Field Name Description Fundraiser Name The name that will show on your public donations page First Name Your first name Last Name Your last name Your email address Last 4 of Social Security # The last four digits of your social security number Date of Birth Your date of birth State Select your state of residence Fundraiser Goal The amount of money you want to collect in donations Fundraiser Start Date The day you want to start your fundraiser Fundraiser End Date The day you want your fundraiser to end Participating Teams A drop down menu showing what teams you want the fundraiser to show for. Primary Color This is the background color of your donation page Secondary Color This is the text color of your donation page Logo Upload This is where you will want to upload your logo Video Upload This is where you will want to upload your video
- Important: you won't be able to collect any donations prior to the start date or after the end date. You can change these settings during a fundraiser but you won't be able to edit the fundraiser after the end date.
- Once all the fields are completed, select the Next button.
- The next section is your personal message. We have put in some sample text for you but you can edit this as needed. Then select the Next button.
- You are now given a brief summary of the fundraiser settings. Select the Complete button to finish your fundraiser. You should now see a success screen and should return to see your newly created fundraiser!