FC Link was built to allow any team at any age group to easily sign-up and be a part of the fun. For teams that have children 13 years and younger however, the parents must add their child to the roster. This is for their protection and gives parents control over their information. If the parents are fine with their child having their own account, you can also do that by adding login information. Below is a quick tutorial for parents showing how to add your kids to the roster or create an account for them.
Note: You must be accepted to a team that has an age restriction of 13 or less for this to be applicable.
- Login to the FC Link app from your mobile device.
- Select the tab Kids and select the (+) button.
- This will take you to a section that allows you to add their information (picture, first and last name, jersey number, etc.).
- If you would like your child to have their own account, you can input the e-mail and password they need to login on their own. You can leave the e-mail and password field blank otherwise.
- After you filled out the proper information, select your team by selecting the drop down under Team. If you do not see any teams listed, check with your coach and verify you are a parent of the team.
- Once everything is filled out, hit the Save button.
You have now added your child to the team roster. To verify, you can go to your team roster and see it.